FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ALLELOPATHY JOURNAL-16.5.14
We receive numerous questions from researchers and Graduate students about the Allelopathy
Journal. Hence, this List of Frequently Asked Questions has been complied to reply
- Why Allelopathy Journal (AJ)?
Allelopathy Journal is the only Journal exclusively publishing Allelopathy Research
papers. It has completed 30-Volumes till 2012. It ensures timely publication of
your research using Print and Online Editions. The accepted papers are published
within 3-months. We aim to bring the highest quality research to the widest possible
- What is the Impact Factor of Allelopathy Journal?
Allelopathy Journal is SCI Journal. Its current Impact Factor is 0.846.
- Who should submit Manuscript(s) to Allelopathy Journal?
Manuscript(s) are invited from Researchers, Scientists and Graduate Students working
- Is Allelopathy Journal a close Access or Open Access Journal?
The Allelopathy Journal provides instant online access to its Contents, to make
research articles available to the international community meaning.
- Every one has access to the Journal contents and Abstracts,
- Mss. published are immediately released on our Website
www.allelopathyjournal.org , after the Journal Issue is released (no waiting periods),
- The publication of Allelopathy Journal is not supported
by Institutes or Research Funding Agency, hence, we charge modest Reprint Charges
for accepted articles.
Advantages of Online Access for Authors: Online Access gives a worldwide
audience and thus increases the visibility and impact of published research. It
also enhances the Indexing and Retrieval power.
- High Visibility and High Availability: Accessibility
of publication worldwide over the internet.
- Frequency of Citation: Online publications
are most cited due to their high publicity and availability.
- Ease of Access: Publications are easily accessible
and searchable in Search Engines and Indexing Databases.
- Faster Publication: Accepted papers are published
- Why International Allelopathy Foundation (IAF) charges the Reprints Charges for
publishing in Allelopathy Journal?
The IAF uses the Reprints Charges paid by the author for its day to day operations
(Staff Salary, Electricity, Internet subscription, Web hosting, Sustainability and
funding of International Office and other production expenses) etc.
- (A). It costs money to produce a Peer-Reviewed, Edited and Formatted Article for
publication in Print Edition and to host on a Server. We ask the Reprints Charges
(small part of cost of doing research), the Author, Institution or Funding agency
to pay a modest Fee to cover the Actual Cost of Publication.
- (B). Authors are charged Reprint Charges only once after the manuscript (Ms) is
accepted. Mss are published only after the Reprints charges are received i.e. Pre-Payment
is required. Reprint Charges may be paid by (i). Credit Card via Pay Pal, (ii).
Western Union, (iii). Cheque/Bank Draft and (iv). Bank Transfer (v) Pay Pal. We
send to author (a). Galley Proof, (b). Acceptance Letter and (c). Proforma Invoice
to pay the Reprints Charges for publication of Accepted Ms.
- What is frequency for publication of Allelopathy Journal?
Allelopathy Journal is Quarterly and published in January, April, July, October.
- Has my paper been accepted? Please could you send an official Letter of Acceptance?
You would receive a letter of Acceptance from the Chief Editor alongwith Galley
Proofs. If you have any doubt, please contact the Editorial Office at
- Why changes have been made in my article after it was accepted?
All accepted papers are subjected to Final Editing and Copy Editing by Chief Editor
to ensure that articles conform to Journal style and there is no Spelling or Grammatical
- When and how shall I receive Galley Proof of my article?
Before publication in Journal, the Galley Proofs of all accepted Mss. are sent to
Authors by E. Mail.
- When do you need my Galley Proof back?
We require, Author’s Corrected Galley Proof within 3-working days, so that Journal
is published on time.